Even though we live in a digital world, people still need to be able to travel to and sometimes reside in another country to conduct business. Peek Toland & Castañeda provides legal immigration solutions to companies and individual investors and entrepreneurs who need to get business done across international borders.
Our board-certified immigration attorneys provide strategic immigration advice to businesses that need to relocate their personnel, executives and their families to the United States and abroad. When necessary, our corporate attorneys work with our immigration team to provide a seamless and practical corporate and immigration solution.
We represent both companies and individuals with the following:
- E-1 and E-2 Investor Visas – We represent individual investors from E-2 approved nations through the E-2 visa process. From investment, business formation, and through business transactional advising, we work alongside our foreign investor clients to assist with the E-2 visa process.
- EB-5 Investor Visas – We represent EB-5 investors and job creators to demonstrate and establish our clients’ eligibility for EB-5 investor visas.
- H-1B Visas – We guide and advise employers through the H-1B process to acquire and maintain their H-1B visa status for their employees.
- Labor Certification – Our firm assists employers seeking qualified long-term candidates for positions within their companies in the U.S. through the labor certification process.
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas – Our attorneys represent foreign nationals who possess extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics for this employment-based visa.
- EB-1 Multinational Manager and Executive Green Cards – Our attorneys represent various managerial and executive level employees who hold leadership positions in an international business through this process on the basis of the employees’ duties.
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee Nonimmigrant Visas
- TN (NAFTA) Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- Our firm also represents individuals in complex family-based immigration matters, as well as adjustment of status to lawful permanent residence.
Other Immigration Solutions
- I-9 Compliance
- Consular Processing